Google Cast SDK
The Google Cast SDK enables you to extend your Android, iOS, or Chrome app to direct its streaming video and audio to a TV or sound system. Your app becomes the remote control to play, pause, seek, rewind, stop, and otherwise control the media.
Its primary SDK category is Video Processing and Streaming and it's used by Android apps.
Based on downloads over the last 30 days, the most popular Android apps that use Google Cast SDK are:
Looking at the number of Android apps that use Google Cast SDK, it's Extremely Popular among Android developers.
In addition, this month, Google Cast SDK has been…
- Added to 270 Android apps.
- Removed from 397 Android apps.
It's most commonly used by Android apps in the following categories: Health & Fitness and Lifestyle.
SDKs that are similar to Google Cast SDK:
- Connect SDK in the Video Processing and Streaming category
- Kaltura Player SDK in the Video Processing and Streaming category
- Video SDK in the Communication category
- QuantCast in the Analytics category
- Google Utilities in the Developer Tools category
- CTVideoPlayerView in the Video Processing and Streaming category
- Java MP4 Parser in the Video Processing and Streaming category
- ijkplayer in the Video Processing and Streaming category
Browse iOS and Android SDKs With the SDK ExplorerTry it for free
See how many apps integrate specific SDKs, how many times these SDKs have been downloaded, developer details, similar SDKs, and more.
Analyze installation and removal trends for SDKs. Discover which apps have removed or integrated specific SDKs in a given timeframe.
See which app categories or genres are most likely to use specific SDKs. Detect SDK market share per category.