HttpClient by Msebera
HttpClient by Msebera is an SDK that helps you build repackaged, upstream versions of HttpClient and its depdendencies (HttpMime, HttpCore, HttpClient-Cache) for versions 3 to 23 of the Android API.
Its primary SDK category is Networking and it's used by Android apps.
Based on downloads over the last 30 days, the most popular Android apps that use HttpClient by Msebera are:
Looking at the number of Android apps that use HttpClient by Msebera, it's Very Popular among Android developers.
In addition, this month, HttpClient by Msebera has been…
- Added to 406 Android apps.
- Removed from 411 Android apps.
It's most commonly used by Android apps in the following categories: Casino and Maps & Navigation.
SDKs that are similar to HttpClient by Msebera:
- Android Asynchronous Http Client in the Networking category
- Basic HTTP Client for Java in the Networking category
- Http Request in the Networking category
- OkHttp in the Networking category
- Apache HttpComponents in the Networking category
- Iqiyi VCOP Client in the Developer Tools category
- Store by NYTimes in the Networking category
- pjsip in the Networking category
Browse iOS and Android SDKs With the SDK ExplorerTry it for free
See how many apps integrate specific SDKs, how many times these SDKs have been downloaded, developer details, similar SDKs, and more.
Analyze installation and removal trends for SDKs. Discover which apps have removed or integrated specific SDKs in a given timeframe.
See which app categories or genres are most likely to use specific SDKs. Detect SDK market share per category.