The Apache HttpComponents project SDK is responsible for creating and maintaining a toolset of low level Java components focused on HTTP and associated protocols.
Its primary SDK category is Networking and it's used by Android apps.
Based on downloads over the last 30 days, the most popular Android apps that use Apache HttpComponents are:
Looking at the number of Android apps that use Apache HttpComponents, it's Extremely Popular among Android developers.
In addition, this month, Apache HttpComponents has been…
- Added to 545 Android apps.
- Removed from 359 Android apps.
It's most commonly used by Android apps in the following categories: Dating and Maps & Navigation.
SDKs that are similar to Apache HttpComponents:
- Http Request in the Networking category
- OkHttp in the Networking category
- Android Asynchronous Http Client in the Networking category
- HttpClient by Msebera in the Networking category
- Basic HTTP Client for Java in the Networking category
- Apache Thrift in the Developer Tools category
- Apache Commons Codec in the Developer Tools category
- Apache Cordova PhoneGap in the Developer Frameworks and No Code Development category
Browse iOS and Android SDKs With the SDK ExplorerTry it for free
See how many apps integrate specific SDKs, how many times these SDKs have been downloaded, developer details, similar SDKs, and more.
Analyze installation and removal trends for SDKs. Discover which apps have removed or integrated specific SDKs in a given timeframe.
See which app categories or genres are most likely to use specific SDKs. Detect SDK market share per category.