identity autoID is an SDK that uses Optical Character Recognition (OCR) software to read and transmit ID data by smartphone. It allows for the verification of existing data within seconds. identity autoID is an App-based solution and available for Android and iOS.
Its primary SDK category is User Authentication and it's used by Android apps.
Based on downloads over the last 30 days, the most popular Android apps that use Identity autoID are:
Looking at the number of Android apps that use Identity autoID, it's Not Popular among Android developers.
In addition, this month, Identity autoID has been…
- Added to 0 Android apps.
- Removed from 0 Android apps.
It's most commonly used by Android apps in the following categories: Business and Maps & Navigation.
SDKs that are similar to Identity autoID:
- IDnow AutoIdent in the User Authentication category
- PingID by Ping Identity in the User Authentication category
- Unify Id in the User Authentication category
- LoginID in the User Authentication category
- Beyond Identity in the User Authentication category
- Acuant Identity in the Security and Privacy category
- RSA SecurID in the User Authentication category
- WebID Identify in the User Authentication category
Browse iOS and Android SDKs With the SDK ExplorerTry it for free
See how many apps integrate specific SDKs, how many times these SDKs have been downloaded, developer details, similar SDKs, and more.
Analyze installation and removal trends for SDKs. Discover which apps have removed or integrated specific SDKs in a given timeframe.
See which app categories or genres are most likely to use specific SDKs. Detect SDK market share per category.