The Acuant Identity SDK facilitates complete digital identity lifecycle management via patented digital identity technology eDNA.
Its primary SDK category is Security and Privacy and it's used by Android apps.
Based on downloads over the last 30 days, the most popular Android apps that use Acuant Identity are:
Looking at the number of Android apps that use Acuant Identity, it's Not Popular among Android developers.
In addition, this month, Acuant Identity has been…
- Added to 34 Android apps.
- Removed from 22 Android apps.
It's most commonly used by Android apps in the following categories: Travel & Local and Auto & Vehicles.
SDKs that are similar to Acuant Identity:
- Beyond Identity in the User Authentication category
- Identity autoID in the User Authentication category
- IDnow AutoIdent in the User Authentication category
- PingID by Ping Identity in the User Authentication category
- Persona Inquiry Identities in the Audience and Data Intelligence category
- Amazon AWS Cognito Federated Identities in the Backend and Cloud category
- InAuth by Accertify in the Security and Privacy category
- Castle in the Security and Privacy category
Browse iOS and Android SDKs With the SDK ExplorerTry it for free
See how many apps integrate specific SDKs, how many times these SDKs have been downloaded, developer details, similar SDKs, and more.
Analyze installation and removal trends for SDKs. Discover which apps have removed or integrated specific SDKs in a given timeframe.
See which app categories or genres are most likely to use specific SDKs. Detect SDK market share per category.