Leadbolt is a high performance mobile advertising SDK for user acquisition and in-app monetization.
Its primary SDK category is Ad Networks and it's used by Android apps.
Based on downloads over the last 30 days, the most popular Android apps that use LeadBolt are:
Looking at the number of Android apps that use LeadBolt, it's Somewhat Popular among Android developers.
In addition, this month, LeadBolt has been…
- Added to 24 Android apps.
- Removed from 45 Android apps.
It's most commonly used by Android apps in the following categories: Adventure and Arcade.
SDKs that are similar to LeadBolt:
- Bolts in the Developer Tools category
- Chartboost in the Ad Mediation category
- Glispa Connect (Avocarrot) in the Ad Networks category
- AppNext in the Ad Networks category
- AerServ in the Ad Networks category
- Mobvista in the Ad Networks category
- NinthDecimal - Kiip in the Ad Networks category
- Tapjoy in the Ad Networks category
Browse iOS and Android SDKs With the SDK ExplorerTry it for free
See how many apps integrate specific SDKs, how many times these SDKs have been downloaded, developer details, similar SDKs, and more.
Analyze installation and removal trends for SDKs. Discover which apps have removed or integrated specific SDKs in a given timeframe.
See which app categories or genres are most likely to use specific SDKs. Detect SDK market share per category.