The Apple Search Ads Attribution API is used to attribute app downloads that originate from Apple Search Ads campaigns on iOS devices.
Its primary SDK category is Ad Networks and it’s used by iOS apps.
Looking at download trends over the last month, the most popular iOS apps that use Apple iAd are:
Using this information, it appears that Apple iAd is Extremely Popular among iOS app developers.
Moreover, over the last 30 days, Apple iAd has been…
- Installed on 434 iOS apps.
- Deleted from 453 iOS apps.
It's especially popular among iOS apps in the following genres: Games and Magazines & Newspapers.
SDKs that are similar to Apple iAd:
- Flurry Ads in the Ad Networks category
- iRate in the Developer Tools category
- iVersion in the Developer Tools category
- adPOPcorn AdBrix Igawork in the Ad Networks category
- iText in the Text Processing category
- AdFalcon in the Ad Networks category
- Voodoo Ads in the Ad Networks category
- AdStir in the Ad Networks category
Browse iOS and Android SDKs With the SDK ExplorerTry it for free
See how many apps integrate specific SDKs, how many times these SDKs have been downloaded, developer details, similar SDKs, and more.
Analyze installation and removal trends for SDKs. Discover which apps have removed or integrated specific SDKs in a given timeframe.
See which app categories or genres are most likely to use specific SDKs. Detect SDK market share per category.