Syncano is a development platform SDK for building more, faster by leveraging existing backend code.
Its primary SDK category is Backend and Cloud and it's used by Android apps.
Based on downloads over the last 30 days, the most popular Android apps that use Syncano are:
Looking at the number of Android apps that use Syncano, it's Popular among Android developers.
In addition, this month, Syncano has been…
- Added to 0 Android apps.
- Removed from 0 Android apps.
It's most commonly used by Android apps in the following categories: .
SDKs that are similar to Syncano:
- Microsoft Azure in the Backend and Cloud category
- Oracle Mobile Cloud in the Backend and Cloud category
- Digitalocean in the Backend and Cloud category
- Tencent Cloud in the Backend and Cloud category
- Particle SDK in the Backend and Cloud category
- Neumob in the Backend and Cloud category
- IBM Watson in the Backend and Cloud category
- Amazon AWS in the Backend and Cloud category
Browse iOS and Android SDKs With the SDK ExplorerTry it for free
See how many apps integrate specific SDKs, how many times these SDKs have been downloaded, developer details, similar SDKs, and more.
Analyze installation and removal trends for SDKs. Discover which apps have removed or integrated specific SDKs in a given timeframe.
See which app categories or genres are most likely to use specific SDKs. Detect SDK market share per category.