The Amazon Web Services SDK offers reliable, scalable, and inexpensive cloud computing services.
Its primary SDK category is Backend and Cloud and it's used by Android apps.
Based on downloads over the last 30 days, the most popular Android apps that use Amazon AWS are:
Looking at the number of Android apps that use Amazon AWS, it's Very Popular among Android developers.
In addition, this month, Amazon AWS has been…
- Added to 398 Android apps.
- Removed from 367 Android apps.
It's most commonly used by Android apps in the following categories: Lifestyle and Sports.
SDKs that are similar to Amazon AWS:
- Amazon AWS Amplify Framework in the Backend and Cloud category
- Amazon AWS Kinesis in the Backend and Cloud category
- Amazon AWS Cognito Federated Identities in the Backend and Cloud category
- Amazon Simple Notification Service SNS in the Backend and Cloud category
- Amazon Pinpoint Mobile Analytics in the Marketing Automation category
- Amazon Pay in the Payments and Commerce category
- Amazon In-App Purchasing in the Payments and Commerce category
- Login with Amazon LWA in the Social category
Browse iOS and Android SDKs With the SDK ExplorerTry it for free
See how many apps integrate specific SDKs, how many times these SDKs have been downloaded, developer details, similar SDKs, and more.
Analyze installation and removal trends for SDKs. Discover which apps have removed or integrated specific SDKs in a given timeframe.
See which app categories or genres are most likely to use specific SDKs. Detect SDK market share per category.