Its primary SDK category is A/B Testing and it's used by iOS apps.
Looking at download trends over the last month, the most popular iOS apps that use Adobe Target are:
Using this information, it appears that Adobe Target is Not Popular among iOS app developers.
Moreover, over the last 30 days, Adobe Target has been…
- Installed on 11 iOS apps.
- Deleted from 80 iOS apps.
It's especially popular among iOS apps in the following genres: Finance and News.
SDKs that are similar to Adobe Target:
- Adobe Flash Player in the Video Processing and Streaming category
- Adobe XMP Toolkit in the Database and Data Management category
- Adobe Experience Platform in the Marketing Automation category
- Omniture by Adobe in the Analytics category
- Salesforce Email Studio ExactTarget in the Marketing Automation category
- Split in the A/B Testing category
- ABTasty in the A/B Testing category
- Apptimize in the A/B Testing category
Browse iOS and Android SDKs With the SDK ExplorerTry it for free
See how many apps integrate specific SDKs, how many times these SDKs have been downloaded, developer details, similar SDKs, and more.
Analyze installation and removal trends for SDKs. Discover which apps have removed or integrated specific SDKs in a given timeframe.
See which app categories or genres are most likely to use specific SDKs. Detect SDK market share per category.