Adobe Marketing Cloud
The Adobe Marketing Cloud SDK, which now includes the Marketo Engagement Platform, allows you to manage, personalize, optimize, and orchestrate cross-channel campaigns across B2B and B2C use cases.
Its primary SDK category is Marketing Automation and it's used by iOS apps.
Looking at download trends over the last month, the most popular iOS apps that use Adobe Marketing Cloud are:
Using this information, it appears that Adobe Marketing Cloud is Somewhat Popular among iOS app developers.
Moreover, over the last 30 days, Adobe Marketing Cloud has been…
- Installed on 84 iOS apps.
- Deleted from 163 iOS apps.
It's especially popular among iOS apps in the following genres: Magazines & Newspapers and News.
SDKs that are similar to Adobe Marketing Cloud:
- Proxi.cloud in the Ad Networks category
- Firebase Cloud Messaging in the Push Notifications category
- SAP Cloud in the Backend and Cloud category
- Adobe Target in the A/B Testing category
- Adobe Audience Manager in the Audience and Data Intelligence category
- Adobe Primetime (Auditude) in the Ad Networks category
- Adobe Flash Player in the Video Processing and Streaming category
- Aarki in the Marketing Automation category
Browse iOS and Android SDKs With the SDK ExplorerTry it for free
See how many apps integrate specific SDKs, how many times these SDKs have been downloaded, developer details, similar SDKs, and more.
Analyze installation and removal trends for SDKs. Discover which apps have removed or integrated specific SDKs in a given timeframe.
See which app categories or genres are most likely to use specific SDKs. Detect SDK market share per category.