Anyline is a mobile OCR SDK that enables you to scan numbers and short text within your application.
Its primary SDK category is Scanners and OCR and it's used by iOS apps.
Looking at download trends over the last month, the most popular iOS apps that use Anyline SDK are:
Using this information, it appears that Anyline SDK is Not Popular among iOS app developers.
Moreover, over the last 30 days, Anyline SDK has been…
- Installed on 1 iOS apps.
- Deleted from 3 iOS apps.
It's especially popular among iOS apps in the following genres: Business and Travel.
SDKs that are similar to Anyline SDK:
- ZBar in the Scanners and OCR category
- Docutain in the Scanners and OCR category
- ZXing in the Scanners and OCR category
- Scandit in the Scanners and OCR category
- Code Scanner in the Scanners and OCR category
- Genius Scan in the Scanners and OCR category
- TMTumblrSDK in the Social category
- Particle SDK in the Backend and Cloud category
Browse iOS and Android SDKs With the SDK ExplorerTry it for free
See how many apps integrate specific SDKs, how many times these SDKs have been downloaded, developer details, similar SDKs, and more.
Analyze installation and removal trends for SDKs. Discover which apps have removed or integrated specific SDKs in a given timeframe.
See which app categories or genres are most likely to use specific SDKs. Detect SDK market share per category.