ZBar is an open source software suite for reading bar codes from various sources, such as video streams, image files, and raw intensity sensors.
Its primary SDK category is Scanners and OCR and it’s used by iOS apps.
Looking at download trends over the last month, the most popular iOS apps that use ZBar are:
Using this information, it appears that ZBar is Popular among iOS app developers.
Moreover, over the last 30 days, ZBar has been…
- Installed on 138 iOS apps.
- Deleted from 135 iOS apps.
It's especially popular among iOS apps in the following genres: Business and Lifestyle.
SDKs that are similar to ZBar:
- Genius Scan in the Scanners and OCR category
- Tesseract OCR in the Scanners and OCR category
- Phonegap Barcode Scanner in the Scanners and OCR category
- Barcode Scanner Views in the Scanners and OCR category
- QRCodeReaderView in the Scanners and OCR category
- ZXing Android Embedded in the Scanners and OCR category
- Pixolus in the Scanners and OCR category
- Anyline SDK in the Scanners and OCR category
Browse iOS and Android SDKs With the SDK ExplorerTry it for free
See how many apps integrate specific SDKs, how many times these SDKs have been downloaded, developer details, similar SDKs, and more.
Analyze installation and removal trends for SDKs. Discover which apps have removed or integrated specific SDKs in a given timeframe.
See which app categories or genres are most likely to use specific SDKs. Detect SDK market share per category.