Its primary SDK category is User Support and CRM and it's used by iOS apps.
Looking at download trends over the last month, the most popular iOS apps that use Appcues are:
Using this information, it appears that Appcues is Not Popular among iOS app developers.
Moreover, over the last 30 days, Appcues has been…
- Installed on 55 iOS apps.
- Deleted from 2 iOS apps.
It's especially popular among iOS apps in the following genres: Education and Sports.
SDKs that are similar to Appcues:
- Bazaarvoice in the Marketing Automation category
- Iterable in the User Support and CRM category
- Plivo in the User Support and CRM category
- Helpshift in the User Support and CRM category
- Intercom in the User Support and CRM category
- LivePerson in the User Support and CRM category
- inmobile SMS Gateway in the Communication category
- Adobe Experience Platform in the Marketing Automation category
Browse iOS and Android SDKs With the SDK ExplorerTry it for free
See how many apps integrate specific SDKs, how many times these SDKs have been downloaded, developer details, similar SDKs, and more.
Analyze installation and removal trends for SDKs. Discover which apps have removed or integrated specific SDKs in a given timeframe.
See which app categories or genres are most likely to use specific SDKs. Detect SDK market share per category.