Intercom is a Conversational Relationship Platform SDK that helps businesses build customer relationships through personalized, messenger-based experiences.
Its primary SDK category is User Support and CRM and it’s used by iOS apps.
Looking at download trends over the last month, the most popular iOS apps that use Intercom are:
Using this information, it appears that Intercom is Popular among iOS app developers.
Moreover, over the last 30 days, Intercom has been…
- Installed on 212 iOS apps.
- Deleted from 166 iOS apps.
It's especially popular among iOS apps in the following genres: Shopping and Food & Drink.
SDKs that are similar to Intercom:
- inmobile SMS Gateway in the Communication category
- Helpstack in the User Support and CRM category
- LiveChat in the User Support and CRM category
- Salesforce Mobile SDK in the User Support and CRM category
- Tobit in the User Support and CRM category
- 360Dialog in the User Support and CRM category
- Customerly in the User Support and CRM category
- UJET Customer Support in the User Support and CRM category
Browse iOS and Android SDKs With the SDK ExplorerTry it for free
See how many apps integrate specific SDKs, how many times these SDKs have been downloaded, developer details, similar SDKs, and more.
Analyze installation and removal trends for SDKs. Discover which apps have removed or integrated specific SDKs in a given timeframe.
See which app categories or genres are most likely to use specific SDKs. Detect SDK market share per category.