Apptimize is an SDK that helps native iOS and Android apps rapidly iterate to make amazing users experiences through A/B testing, instant updates, and feature flags.
Its primary SDK category is A/B Testing and it's used by iOS apps.
Looking at download trends over the last month, the most popular iOS apps that use Apptimize are:
Using this information, it appears that Apptimize is Not Popular among iOS app developers.
Moreover, over the last 30 days, Apptimize has been…
- Installed on 8 iOS apps.
- Deleted from 12 iOS apps.
It's especially popular among iOS apps in the following genres: Medical and Shopping.
SDKs that are similar to Apptimize:
- VWO in the A/B Testing category
- Applause in the A/B Testing category
- Leanplum FCM in the A/B Testing category
- Optimizely in the Analytics category
- AppHud in the Marketing Automation category
- Adapty in the Payments and Commerce category
- mParticle in the A/B Testing category
- Swrve in the A/B Testing category
Browse iOS and Android SDKs With the SDK ExplorerTry it for free
See how many apps integrate specific SDKs, how many times these SDKs have been downloaded, developer details, similar SDKs, and more.
Analyze installation and removal trends for SDKs. Discover which apps have removed or integrated specific SDKs in a given timeframe.
See which app categories or genres are most likely to use specific SDKs. Detect SDK market share per category.