The Applause SDK closes the feedback loop between app creators, testers and users, ensuring high-quality apps. With build distribution, in-app bug reporting, automated crash reporting and in-app user feedback, this easy-to-install SDK works seamlessly with your existing workflows to show the information you need, when you need it.
Its primary SDK category is A/B Testing and it's used by iOS apps.
Looking at download trends over the last month, the most popular iOS apps that use Applause are:
Using this information, it appears that Applause is Not Popular among iOS app developers.
Moreover, over the last 30 days, Applause has been…
- Installed on 0 iOS apps.
- Deleted from 0 iOS apps.
It's especially popular among iOS apps in the following genres: Finance and Utilities.
SDKs that are similar to Applause:
- ABTasty in the A/B Testing category
- Apptimize in the A/B Testing category
- LaunchDarkly in the A/B Testing category
- Adobe Target in the A/B Testing category
- Fabric Answers in the Analytics category
- Workspace ONE Intelligence/Apteligent/Crittercism in the Analytics category
- UserX in the Analytics category
- IBM Tealeaf in the Analytics category
Browse iOS and Android SDKs With the SDK ExplorerTry it for free
See how many apps integrate specific SDKs, how many times these SDKs have been downloaded, developer details, similar SDKs, and more.
Analyze installation and removal trends for SDKs. Discover which apps have removed or integrated specific SDKs in a given timeframe.
See which app categories or genres are most likely to use specific SDKs. Detect SDK market share per category.