The AsyncImageView SDK includes both a simple category on UIImageView (for loading and displaying images asynchronously on iOS so they do not lock up the UI) and a UIImageView subclass (for more advanced features).
Its primary SDK category is Image Processing and it's used by iOS apps.
Looking at download trends over the last month, the most popular iOS apps that use AsyncImageView are:
Using this information, it appears that AsyncImageView is Somewhat Popular among iOS app developers.
Moreover, over the last 30 days, AsyncImageView has been…
- Installed on 100 iOS apps.
- Deleted from 53 iOS apps.
It's especially popular among iOS apps in the following genres: Music and Magazines & Newspapers.
SDKs that are similar to AsyncImageView:
- SDWebImage in the Image Processing category
- YYWebImage in the Image Processing category
- AlamofireImage in the Image Processing category
- PINRemoteImage in the Image Processing category
- FastImageCache in the Image Processing category
- Image Chooser Library in the Image Processing category
- ImageLoader in the Image Processing category
- ImageSlideshow in the Image Processing category
Browse iOS and Android SDKs With the SDK ExplorerTry it for free
See how many apps integrate specific SDKs, how many times these SDKs have been downloaded, developer details, similar SDKs, and more.
Analyze installation and removal trends for SDKs. Discover which apps have removed or integrated specific SDKs in a given timeframe.
See which app categories or genres are most likely to use specific SDKs. Detect SDK market share per category.