PINRemoteImage is an SDK that offers a fast, non-deadlocking parallel image downloader and cache for iOS.
Its primary SDK category is Image Processing and it's used by iOS apps.
Looking at download trends over the last month, the most popular iOS apps that use PINRemoteImage are:
Using this information, it appears that PINRemoteImage is Popular among iOS app developers.
Moreover, over the last 30 days, PINRemoteImage has been…
- Installed on 261 iOS apps.
- Deleted from 149 iOS apps.
It's especially popular among iOS apps in the following genres: Shopping and Social Networking.
SDKs that are similar to PINRemoteImage:
- Android Asynchronous Networking and Image Loading in the Networking category
- ImageLoader in the Image Processing category
- ImageSlideshow in the Image Processing category
- ImageViewZoom in the Image Processing category
- Universal Image Loader in the Image Processing category
- AsyncImageView in the Image Processing category
- Subsampling Scale Image View in the Image Processing category
- GestureImageView in the Image Processing category
Browse iOS and Android SDKs With the SDK ExplorerTry it for free
See how many apps integrate specific SDKs, how many times these SDKs have been downloaded, developer details, similar SDKs, and more.
Analyze installation and removal trends for SDKs. Discover which apps have removed or integrated specific SDKs in a given timeframe.
See which app categories or genres are most likely to use specific SDKs. Detect SDK market share per category.