Auth0 is an easy to implement, adaptable authentication and authorization platform. They make your login box awesome.
Its primary SDK category is User Authentication and it's used by iOS apps.
Looking at download trends over the last month, the most popular iOS apps that use Auth0 are:
Using this information, it appears that Auth0 is Somewhat Popular among iOS app developers.
Moreover, over the last 30 days, Auth0 has been…
- Installed on 213 iOS apps.
- Deleted from 75 iOS apps.
It's especially popular among iOS apps in the following genres: Magazines & Newspapers and News.
SDKs that are similar to Auth0:
- BlockID by 1Kosmos in the User Authentication category
- iProov in the User Authentication category
- idwall Onboarding in the User Authentication category
- Facetec in the User Authentication category
- Microblink in the User Authentication category
- Signpost in the User Authentication category
- Unify Id in the User Authentication category
- Au10tix Senticore in the User Authentication category
Browse iOS and Android SDKs With the SDK ExplorerTry it for free
See how many apps integrate specific SDKs, how many times these SDKs have been downloaded, developer details, similar SDKs, and more.
Analyze installation and removal trends for SDKs. Discover which apps have removed or integrated specific SDKs in a given timeframe.
See which app categories or genres are most likely to use specific SDKs. Detect SDK market share per category.