Microblink is a computer vision SDK for enhancing UX in mobile and web apps. It facilitates intelligent data extraction from ID, USDL, passport, receipt, SIM, TOP UP, and more.
Its primary SDK category is User Authentication and it's used by iOS apps.
Looking at download trends over the last month, the most popular iOS apps that use Microblink are:
Using this information, it appears that Microblink is Somewhat Popular among iOS app developers.
Moreover, over the last 30 days, Microblink has been…
- Installed on 64 iOS apps.
- Deleted from 112 iOS apps.
It's especially popular among iOS apps in the following genres: Finance and Business.
SDKs that are similar to Microblink:
- Facetec in the User Authentication category
- Signpost in the User Authentication category
- Unify Id in the User Authentication category
- Au10tix Senticore in the User Authentication category
- inVoid in the User Authentication category
- Bureau in the User Authentication category
- Incode Omni in the User Authentication category
- Berbix by Socure in the User Authentication category
Browse iOS and Android SDKs With the SDK ExplorerTry it for free
See how many apps integrate specific SDKs, how many times these SDKs have been downloaded, developer details, similar SDKs, and more.
Analyze installation and removal trends for SDKs. Discover which apps have removed or integrated specific SDKs in a given timeframe.
See which app categories or genres are most likely to use specific SDKs. Detect SDK market share per category.