Its primary SDK category is Marketing Automation and it's used by iOS apps.
Looking at download trends over the last month, the most popular iOS apps that use Carnival are:
Using this information, it appears that Carnival is Not Popular among iOS app developers.
Moreover, over the last 30 days, Carnival has been…
- Installed on 0 iOS apps.
- Deleted from 13 iOS apps.
It's especially popular among iOS apps in the following genres: Shopping and Medical.
SDKs that are similar to Carnival:
- Insider in the Marketing Automation category
- Appier in the Marketing Automation category
- Adobe Marketing Cloud in the Marketing Automation category
- Apptentive in the Marketing Automation category
- WalkMe by Abbi in the Marketing Automation category
- Appoxee in the Marketing Automation category
- Eulerian Analytics in the Attribution category
- Wootric in the Analytics category
Browse iOS and Android SDKs With the SDK ExplorerTry it for free
See how many apps integrate specific SDKs, how many times these SDKs have been downloaded, developer details, similar SDKs, and more.
Analyze installation and removal trends for SDKs. Discover which apps have removed or integrated specific SDKs in a given timeframe.
See which app categories or genres are most likely to use specific SDKs. Detect SDK market share per category.