Cocos2D-X is a mature, open source, cross-platform game development framework SDK that supports 2D and 3D game creation. The engine provides rich functions such as graphics rendering, GUI, audio, network, physics, user input, etc. It is widely used in game development and interactive application construction.
Its primary SDK category is Gaming and Game Engines and it's used by iOS apps.
Looking at download trends over the last month, the most popular iOS apps that use Cocos2D-X are:
Using this information, it appears that Cocos2D-X is Popular among iOS app developers.
Moreover, over the last 30 days, Cocos2D-X has been…
- Installed on 216 iOS apps.
- Deleted from 116 iOS apps.
It's especially popular among iOS apps in the following genres: Games and Entertainment.
SDKs that are similar to Cocos2D-X:
- Prime31 in the Gaming and Game Engines category
- Sparrow in the Gaming and Game Engines category
- Moga SDK in the Gaming and Game Engines category
- Google Play Games Services in the Gaming and Game Engines category
- Swipe-Deck2 in the User Interface and Graphics category
- AndEngine in the Gaming and Game Engines category
- AnySDK Framework in the Gaming and Game Engines category
- Unity3D in the Gaming and Game Engines category
Browse iOS and Android SDKs With the SDK ExplorerTry it for free
See how many apps integrate specific SDKs, how many times these SDKs have been downloaded, developer details, similar SDKs, and more.
Analyze installation and removal trends for SDKs. Discover which apps have removed or integrated specific SDKs in a given timeframe.
See which app categories or genres are most likely to use specific SDKs. Detect SDK market share per category.