GameCenter Manager is an SDK that helps to manage Game Center in iOS and Mac apps. It reports and tracks high scores, achievements, and challenges for different players.
Its primary SDK category is Gaming and Game Engines and it's used by iOS apps.
Looking at download trends over the last month, the most popular iOS apps that use GameCenterManager are:
Using this information, it appears that GameCenterManager is Somewhat Popular among iOS app developers.
Moreover, over the last 30 days, GameCenterManager has been…
- Installed on 33 iOS apps.
- Deleted from 19 iOS apps.
It's especially popular among iOS apps in the following genres: Games and Entertainment.
SDKs that are similar to GameCenterManager:
- GreedyGame in the Ad Networks category
- LibGDX in the Gaming and Game Engines category
- Freestick in the Gaming and Game Engines category
- PlayFab in the Gaming and Game Engines category
- Prime31 in the Gaming and Game Engines category
- Sparrow in the Gaming and Game Engines category
- Moga SDK in the Gaming and Game Engines category
- AndEngine in the Gaming and Game Engines category
Browse iOS and Android SDKs With the SDK ExplorerTry it for free
See how many apps integrate specific SDKs, how many times these SDKs have been downloaded, developer details, similar SDKs, and more.
Analyze installation and removal trends for SDKs. Discover which apps have removed or integrated specific SDKs in a given timeframe.
See which app categories or genres are most likely to use specific SDKs. Detect SDK market share per category.