Colocator provides an end-to-end solution for positioning, location data gathering, processing, and visualization.
Its primary SDK category is Location and Maps and it's used by iOS apps.
Looking at download trends over the last month, the most popular iOS apps that use Colocator are:
Using this information, it appears that Colocator is Not Popular among iOS app developers.
Moreover, over the last 30 days, Colocator has been…
- Installed on 18 iOS apps.
- Deleted from 39 iOS apps.
It's especially popular among iOS apps in the following genres: Finance and Music.
SDKs that are similar to Colocator:
- Tamoco in the Location and Maps category
- Arity Driving Engine in the Location and Maps category
- Google Maps in the Location and Maps category
- Location in the Location and Maps category
- p2pkit in the Location and Maps category
- AMap in the Location and Maps category
- Skobbler in the Location and Maps category
- neerby in the Location and Maps category
Browse iOS and Android SDKs With the SDK ExplorerTry it for free
See how many apps integrate specific SDKs, how many times these SDKs have been downloaded, developer details, similar SDKs, and more.
Analyze installation and removal trends for SDKs. Discover which apps have removed or integrated specific SDKs in a given timeframe.
See which app categories or genres are most likely to use specific SDKs. Detect SDK market share per category.