The Google Maps Platform is a set of APIs and SDKs that allows developers to embed Google Maps into mobile apps and web pages, or to retrieve data from Google Maps.
Its primary SDK category is Location and Maps and it's used by iOS apps.
Looking at download trends over the last month, the most popular iOS apps that use Google Maps are:
Using this information, it appears that Google Maps is Extremely Popular among iOS app developers.
Moreover, over the last 30 days, Google Maps has been…
- Installed on 474 iOS apps.
- Deleted from 343 iOS apps.
It's especially popular among iOS apps in the following genres: Food & Drink and Travel.
SDKs that are similar to Google Maps:
- Android Maps Extensions in the Location and Maps category
- LocusLabs Mapping in the Location and Maps category
- Microsoft Bing Maps in the Location and Maps category
- TomTom Maps in the Location and Maps category
- Places by Google in the Location and Maps category
- Google Utilities in the Developer Tools category
- MetaMap in the User Authentication category
- Google Drive in the Database and Data Management category
Browse iOS and Android SDKs With the SDK ExplorerTry it for free
See how many apps integrate specific SDKs, how many times these SDKs have been downloaded, developer details, similar SDKs, and more.
Analyze installation and removal trends for SDKs. Discover which apps have removed or integrated specific SDKs in a given timeframe.
See which app categories or genres are most likely to use specific SDKs. Detect SDK market share per category.