Criteo Publisher SDK is meant for app publishers that want to integrate the Criteo Direct Bidder product into their app.
Its primary SDK category is Ad Mediation and it's used by iOS apps.
Looking at download trends over the last month, the most popular iOS apps that use Criteo Publisher are:
Using this information, it appears that Criteo Publisher is Somewhat Popular among iOS app developers.
Moreover, over the last 30 days, Criteo Publisher has been…
- Installed on 174 iOS apps.
- Deleted from 180 iOS apps.
It's especially popular among iOS apps in the following genres: News and Weather.
SDKs that are similar to Criteo Publisher:
- Display.io in the Ad Mediation category
- MoPub Mediation Adapters in the Ad Mediation category
- TopOn Mediation in the Ad Mediation category
- OneTrust Publishers Headless Consent in the Security and Privacy category
- Appmediation in the Ad Mediation category
- AppLovin Mediation Adapters in the Ad Mediation category
- Admost AMR in the Ad Mediation category
- AdWhirl in the Ad Mediation category
Browse iOS and Android SDKs With the SDK ExplorerTry it for free
See how many apps integrate specific SDKs, how many times these SDKs have been downloaded, developer details, similar SDKs, and more.
Analyze installation and removal trends for SDKs. Discover which apps have removed or integrated specific SDKs in a given timeframe.
See which app categories or genres are most likely to use specific SDKs. Detect SDK market share per category.