AppLovin Mediation Adapters
AppLovin Mediation Adapters is a platform SDK used by app developers to connect multiple ad networks to their app. It serves as an ad network optimizer for developpers looking to increase their ad revenue.
Its primary SDK category is Ad Mediation and it's used by iOS apps.
Looking at download trends over the last month, the most popular iOS apps that use AppLovin Mediation Adapters are:
Using this information, it appears that AppLovin Mediation Adapters is Very Popular among iOS app developers.
Moreover, over the last 30 days, AppLovin Mediation Adapters has been…
- Installed on 449 iOS apps.
- Deleted from 291 iOS apps.
It's especially popular among iOS apps in the following genres: Games and Graphics & Design.
SDKs that are similar to AppLovin Mediation Adapters:
- AdAdapted in the Ad Networks category
- FastAdapter in the Developer Tools category
- Vdopia Chocolate Mediation in the Ad Networks category
- AdTiming OpenMediation in the Ad Networks category
- AppNext in the Ad Networks category
- AppLift PlayAds in the Ad Networks category
- Epom Apps in the Ad Networks category
- Apple AppTrackingTransparency in the Ad Networks category
Browse iOS and Android SDKs With the SDK ExplorerTry it for free
See how many apps integrate specific SDKs, how many times these SDKs have been downloaded, developer details, similar SDKs, and more.
Analyze installation and removal trends for SDKs. Discover which apps have removed or integrated specific SDKs in a given timeframe.
See which app categories or genres are most likely to use specific SDKs. Detect SDK market share per category.