SmartDeviceLink (SDL) is an SDK that connects in-vehicle infotainment systems to smartphone applications. SDL allows automakers to provide highly integrated connected experiences and offers app developers new and exciting ways to connect with consumers.
Its primary SDK category is Connected Devices and it's used by Android apps.
Based on downloads over the last 30 days, the most popular Android apps that use SmartDeviceLink are:
Looking at the number of Android apps that use SmartDeviceLink, it's Not Popular among Android developers.
In addition, this month, SmartDeviceLink has been…
- Added to 9 Android apps.
- Removed from 7 Android apps.
It's most commonly used by Android apps in the following categories: Auto & Vehicles and Maps & Navigation.
SDKs that are similar to SmartDeviceLink:
- Tuya Smart Home in the Connected Devices category
- Plaid Link in the Payments and Commerce category
- PebbleKit in the Connected Devices category
- Herow by Connecthings in the Connected Devices category
- Sphero SDK in the Connected Devices category
- Sensorberg in the Connected Devices category
- BLE Library Bluetooth Low Energy in the Connected Devices category
- SmartRefreshLayout in the User Interface and Graphics category
Browse iOS and Android SDKs With the SDK ExplorerTry it for free
See how many apps integrate specific SDKs, how many times these SDKs have been downloaded, developer details, similar SDKs, and more.
Analyze installation and removal trends for SDKs. Discover which apps have removed or integrated specific SDKs in a given timeframe.
See which app categories or genres are most likely to use specific SDKs. Detect SDK market share per category.