DTCoreText is an SDK that aims to duplicate the methods present on Mac OSX, which allow creation of NSAttributedString from HTML code, on iOS.
Its primary SDK category is Developer Tools and it's used by iOS apps.
Looking at download trends over the last month, the most popular iOS apps that use DTCoreText are:
Using this information, it appears that DTCoreText is Somewhat Popular among iOS app developers.
Moreover, over the last 30 days, DTCoreText has been…
- Installed on 235 iOS apps.
- Deleted from 65 iOS apps.
It's especially popular among iOS apps in the following genres: News and Magazines & Newspapers.
SDKs that are similar to DTCoreText:
- MaterialEditText in the User Interface and Graphics category
- GrowingTextView in the User Interface and Graphics category
- Android-RobotoTextView in the User Interface and Graphics category
- MaterialTextField in the User Interface and Graphics category
- WhisperSystems/jobmanager in the Developer Tools category
- Protobuf in the Developer Tools category
- Android Support Library V13 in the Developer Tools category
- SwiftDate in the Developer Tools category
Browse iOS and Android SDKs With the SDK ExplorerTry it for free
See how many apps integrate specific SDKs, how many times these SDKs have been downloaded, developer details, similar SDKs, and more.
Analyze installation and removal trends for SDKs. Discover which apps have removed or integrated specific SDKs in a given timeframe.
See which app categories or genres are most likely to use specific SDKs. Detect SDK market share per category.