Its primary SDK category is Connected Devices and it's used by iOS apps.
Looking at download trends over the last month, the most popular iOS apps that use Garmin ConnectIQ are:
Using this information, it appears that Garmin ConnectIQ is Not Popular among iOS app developers.
Moreover, over the last 30 days, Garmin ConnectIQ has been…
- Installed on 9 iOS apps.
- Deleted from 3 iOS apps.
It's especially popular among iOS apps in the following genres: Health & Fitness and Sports.
SDKs that are similar to Garmin ConnectIQ:
- BLE Library Bluetooth Low Energy in the Connected Devices category
- Estimote in the Connected Devices category
- ActiGraph in the Connected Devices category
- Apple HealthKit in the Connected Devices category
- Sensor Data Analytics in the Connected Devices category
- Kionix in the Connected Devices category
- SmartDeviceLink in the Connected Devices category
- Tuya Smart Home in the Connected Devices category
Browse iOS and Android SDKs With the SDK ExplorerTry it for free
See how many apps integrate specific SDKs, how many times these SDKs have been downloaded, developer details, similar SDKs, and more.
Analyze installation and removal trends for SDKs. Discover which apps have removed or integrated specific SDKs in a given timeframe.
See which app categories or genres are most likely to use specific SDKs. Detect SDK market share per category.