GCDWebServer is a modern and lightweight, GCD-based HTTP 1.1 server SDK designed to be embedded in iOS, macOS, and tvOS apps.
Its primary SDK category is Backend and Cloud and it's used by iOS apps.
Looking at download trends over the last month, the most popular iOS apps that use GCDWebServer are:
Using this information, it appears that GCDWebServer is Popular among iOS app developers.
Moreover, over the last 30 days, GCDWebServer has been…
- Installed on 320 iOS apps.
- Deleted from 256 iOS apps.
It's especially popular among iOS apps in the following genres: Productivity and Business.
SDKs that are similar to GCDWebServer:
- IBM Watson in the Backend and Cloud category
- Amazon AWS in the Backend and Cloud category
- Alooma in the Backend and Cloud category
- Cloudrail in the Backend and Cloud category
- NIFTYCloud Backend in the Backend and Cloud category
- IFTTT in the Backend and Cloud category
- Simperium in the Backend and Cloud category
- Syncano in the Backend and Cloud category
Browse iOS and Android SDKs With the SDK ExplorerTry it for free
See how many apps integrate specific SDKs, how many times these SDKs have been downloaded, developer details, similar SDKs, and more.
Analyze installation and removal trends for SDKs. Discover which apps have removed or integrated specific SDKs in a given timeframe.
See which app categories or genres are most likely to use specific SDKs. Detect SDK market share per category.