Gimbal by Infillion
Using a combination of geofencing, Bluetooth Low Energy beacons, and analytics, Gimbal's end-to-end platform SDK gives a powerful and effective way to engage with your mobile app users. It delivers personalized mobile content based on a user’s context to drive engagement, boost loyalty, and increase sales. Gimbal provides accurate first-party location data for contextual engagement.
Its primary SDK category is Ad Networks and it's used by iOS apps.
Looking at download trends over the last month, the most popular iOS apps that use Gimbal by Infillion are:
Using this information, it appears that Gimbal by Infillion is Somewhat Popular among iOS app developers.
Moreover, over the last 30 days, Gimbal by Infillion has been…
- Installed on 56 iOS apps.
- Deleted from 57 iOS apps.
It's especially popular among iOS apps in the following genres: Sports and Finance.
SDKs that are similar to Gimbal by Infillion:
- Appia by Digital Turbine in the Ad Networks category
- AdinCube by Ogury in the Ad Networks category
- AdFit by Kakao in the Ad Networks category
- LiveRail by Meta in the Ad Networks category
- Cintric SDK by Ubermedia in the Ad Networks category
- Liftoff Ads by Vungle in the Ad Networks category
- Yieldlove by Ströer in the Ad Networks category
- PlayOn by Odeeo in the Ad Networks category
Browse iOS and Android SDKs With the SDK ExplorerTry it for free
See how many apps integrate specific SDKs, how many times these SDKs have been downloaded, developer details, similar SDKs, and more.
Analyze installation and removal trends for SDKs. Discover which apps have removed or integrated specific SDKs in a given timeframe.
See which app categories or genres are most likely to use specific SDKs. Detect SDK market share per category.