Its primary SDK category is Security and Privacy and it's used by iOS apps.
Looking at download trends over the last month, the most popular iOS apps that use Google reCAPTCHA are:
Using this information, it appears that Google reCAPTCHA is Popular among iOS app developers.
Moreover, over the last 30 days, Google reCAPTCHA has been…
- Installed on 259 iOS apps.
- Deleted from 75 iOS apps.
It's especially popular among iOS apps in the following genres: Graphics & Design and Shopping.
SDKs that are similar to Google reCAPTCHA:
- V-Key in the User Authentication category
- Shield in the Security and Privacy category
- Google Maps in the Location and Maps category
- Cleafy in the Security and Privacy category
- Google Firebase in the Analytics category
- Google VR Cardboard in the AR and VR category
- Acuant Identity in the Security and Privacy category
- FraudForce by iovation in the User Authentication category
Browse iOS and Android SDKs With the SDK ExplorerTry it for free
See how many apps integrate specific SDKs, how many times these SDKs have been downloaded, developer details, similar SDKs, and more.
Analyze installation and removal trends for SDKs. Discover which apps have removed or integrated specific SDKs in a given timeframe.
See which app categories or genres are most likely to use specific SDKs. Detect SDK market share per category.