iCarousel is an SDK designed to simplify the implementation of various types of carousel (pages, scrolling views, etc.) on iPhone, iPad, and Mac OS.
Its primary SDK category is User Interface and Graphics and it's used by iOS apps.
Looking at download trends over the last month, the most popular iOS apps that use iCarousel are:
Using this information, it appears that iCarousel is Very Popular among iOS app developers.
Moreover, over the last 30 days, iCarousel has been…
- Installed on 341 iOS apps.
- Deleted from 206 iOS apps.
It's especially popular among iOS apps in the following genres: Magazines & Newspapers and Weather.
SDKs that are similar to iCarousel:
- Unrar4iOS in the Database and Data Management category
- iBeacon for Android by Radius Networks in the Location and Maps category
- TTTAttributedLabel in the User Interface and Graphics category
- IQKeyboardManager in the User Interface and Graphics category
- NJKWebViewProgress in the User Interface and Graphics category
- Material in the User Interface and Graphics category
- SlideMenuControllerSwift in the User Interface and Graphics category
- SCLAlertView in the User Interface and Graphics category
Browse iOS and Android SDKs With the SDK ExplorerTry it for free
See how many apps integrate specific SDKs, how many times these SDKs have been downloaded, developer details, similar SDKs, and more.
Analyze installation and removal trends for SDKs. Discover which apps have removed or integrated specific SDKs in a given timeframe.
See which app categories or genres are most likely to use specific SDKs. Detect SDK market share per category.