iFlyChat is a real-time chat SDK and messaging API that helps small to large businesses manage and streamline in-app communication for community applications.
Its primary SDK category is Payments and Commerce and it's used by iOS apps.
Looking at download trends over the last month, the most popular iOS apps that use iFlyChat are:
Using this information, it appears that iFlyChat is Popular among iOS app developers.
Moreover, over the last 30 days, iFlyChat has been…
- Installed on 213 iOS apps.
- Deleted from 68 iOS apps.
It's especially popular among iOS apps in the following genres: News and Utilities.
SDKs that are similar to iFlyChat:
- Apple iAd in the Ad Networks category
- CometChat in the Communication category
- Chat SDK in the Communication category
- iCarousel in the User Interface and Graphics category
- Twilio Programmable Chat in the Communication category
- iSpeech in the Audio Processing category
- iProov in the User Authentication category
- Stream.io Chat in the Communication category
Browse iOS and Android SDKs With the SDK ExplorerTry it for free
See how many apps integrate specific SDKs, how many times these SDKs have been downloaded, developer details, similar SDKs, and more.
Analyze installation and removal trends for SDKs. Discover which apps have removed or integrated specific SDKs in a given timeframe.
See which app categories or genres are most likely to use specific SDKs. Detect SDK market share per category.