InAppSettingsKit (IASK) is an open source framework SDK that enables you to easily add in-app settings to your iPhone apps.
Its primary SDK category is Developer Tools and it's used by iOS apps.
Looking at download trends over the last month, the most popular iOS apps that use InAppSettingsKit are:
Using this information, it appears that InAppSettingsKit is Somewhat Popular among iOS app developers.
Moreover, over the last 30 days, InAppSettingsKit has been…
- Installed on 49 iOS apps.
- Deleted from 109 iOS apps.
It's especially popular among iOS apps in the following genres: Magazines & Newspapers and Navigation.
SDKs that are similar to InAppSettingsKit:
- JBWhatsAppActivity in the Developer Tools category
- AppAvailability in the Developer Tools category
- DeepLinkKit in the Developer Tools category
- AppIntro in the Developer Tools category
- Apple WebKit in the Developer Tools category
- Twitter Kit in the Social category
- RestKit in the Networking category
- BiznessApps in the Developer Frameworks and No Code Development category
Browse iOS and Android SDKs With the SDK ExplorerTry it for free
See how many apps integrate specific SDKs, how many times these SDKs have been downloaded, developer details, similar SDKs, and more.
Analyze installation and removal trends for SDKs. Discover which apps have removed or integrated specific SDKs in a given timeframe.
See which app categories or genres are most likely to use specific SDKs. Detect SDK market share per category.