LiveChat offers a chat framework for innovative teams. This includes the building blocks of remarkable customer service experiences.
Its primary SDK category is User Support and CRM and it's used by iOS apps.
Looking at download trends over the last month, the most popular iOS apps that use LiveChat are:
Using this information, it appears that LiveChat is Somewhat Popular among iOS app developers.
Moreover, over the last 30 days, LiveChat has been…
- Installed on 209 iOS apps.
- Deleted from 15 iOS apps.
It's especially popular among iOS apps in the following genres: Magazines & Newspapers and Shopping.
SDKs that are similar to LiveChat:
- LiveRail by Meta in the Ad Networks category
- WeChat by Tencent in the Social category
- Chat SDK in the Communication category
- CometChat in the Communication category
- Twilio Programmable Chat in the Communication category
- Plivo in the User Support and CRM category
- Helpshift in the User Support and CRM category
- Intercom in the User Support and CRM category
Browse iOS and Android SDKs With the SDK ExplorerTry it for free
See how many apps integrate specific SDKs, how many times these SDKs have been downloaded, developer details, similar SDKs, and more.
Analyze installation and removal trends for SDKs. Discover which apps have removed or integrated specific SDKs in a given timeframe.
See which app categories or genres are most likely to use specific SDKs. Detect SDK market share per category.