MGTemplateEngine is a native Cocoa system SDK for generating text output based on templates and data. It’s a close cousin of systems like Smarty, FreeMarker, Django’s template language, and so on.
Its primary SDK category is Developer Tools and it's used by iOS apps.
Looking at download trends over the last month, the most popular iOS apps that use MGTemplateEngine are:
Using this information, it appears that MGTemplateEngine is Somewhat Popular among iOS app developers.
Moreover, over the last 30 days, MGTemplateEngine has been…
- Installed on 15 iOS apps.
- Deleted from 5 iOS apps.
It's especially popular among iOS apps in the following genres: News and Reference.
SDKs that are similar to MGTemplateEngine:
- Arity Driving Engine in the Location and Maps category
- Unreal Engine 4 in the Gaming and Game Engines category
- CKCalendar in the Developer Tools category
- DeepLinkKit in the Developer Tools category
- Gloss in the Developer Tools category
- GRMustache in the Developer Tools category
- JBWhatsAppActivity in the Developer Tools category
- JCNotificationBannerPresenter in the Developer Tools category
Browse iOS and Android SDKs With the SDK ExplorerTry it for free
See how many apps integrate specific SDKs, how many times these SDKs have been downloaded, developer details, similar SDKs, and more.
Analyze installation and removal trends for SDKs. Discover which apps have removed or integrated specific SDKs in a given timeframe.
See which app categories or genres are most likely to use specific SDKs. Detect SDK market share per category.