OHHTTPStubs is a library SDK designed to help you easily stub your network requests.
Its primary SDK category is Networking and it’s used by iOS apps.
Looking at download trends over the last month, the most popular iOS apps that use OHHTTPStubs are:
Using this information, it appears that OHHTTPStubs is Somewhat Popular among iOS app developers.
Moreover, over the last 30 days, OHHTTPStubs has been…
- Installed on 73 iOS apps.
- Deleted from 91 iOS apps.
It's especially popular among iOS apps in the following genres: Food & Drink and Finance.
SDKs that are similar to OHHTTPStubs:
- SocketRocket in the Networking category
- AlamofireNetworkActivityIndicator in the Networking category
- Android Asynchronous Http Client in the Networking category
- Apache HttpComponents in the Networking category
- Alibaba Fastjson in the Networking category
- MQTT-Client-Framework in the Networking category
- HttpClient by Msebera in the Networking category
- Google APIs for Objective-C for REST in the Networking category
Browse iOS and Android SDKs With the SDK ExplorerTry it for free
See how many apps integrate specific SDKs, how many times these SDKs have been downloaded, developer details, similar SDKs, and more.
Analyze installation and removal trends for SDKs. Discover which apps have removed or integrated specific SDKs in a given timeframe.
See which app categories or genres are most likely to use specific SDKs. Detect SDK market share per category.