Simple Framework is an SDK that brings simplicity, scalability, and performance to server side Java. The primary focus of the project is to provide a truly embeddable Java based HTTP and WebSocket engine capable of handling enormous loads.
Its primary SDK category is Networking and it's used by Android apps.
Based on downloads over the last 30 days, the most popular Android apps that use Simple Framework are:
Looking at the number of Android apps that use Simple Framework, it's Very Popular among Android developers.
In addition, this month, Simple Framework has been…
- Added to 367 Android apps.
- Removed from 304 Android apps.
It's most commonly used by Android apps in the following categories: News & Magazines and Travel & Local.
SDKs that are similar to Simple Framework:
- Ionic Framework in the Developer Frameworks and No Code Development category
- Spring Framework in the Backend and Cloud category
- Checker Framework in the Developer Tools category
- SimpleCropView in the Image Processing category
- Simple Facebook SDK for Android in the Social category
- SimpleSideDrawer in the User Interface and Graphics category
- CyberSource Simple Order in the Payments and Commerce category
- Amazon AWS Amplify Framework in the Backend and Cloud category
Browse iOS and Android SDKs With the SDK ExplorerTry it for free
See how many apps integrate specific SDKs, how many times these SDKs have been downloaded, developer details, similar SDKs, and more.
Analyze installation and removal trends for SDKs. Discover which apps have removed or integrated specific SDKs in a given timeframe.
See which app categories or genres are most likely to use specific SDKs. Detect SDK market share per category.