QRCodeReaderViewController was initially a simple QRCode reader SDK. But it now lets you specify the format type you want to decode.
Its primary SDK category is Scanners and OCR and it’s used by iOS apps.
Looking at download trends over the last month, the most popular iOS apps that use QRCodeReaderViewController are:
Using this information, it appears that QRCodeReaderViewController is Somewhat Popular among iOS app developers.
Moreover, over the last 30 days, QRCodeReaderViewController has been…
- Installed on 110 iOS apps.
- Deleted from 66 iOS apps.
It's especially popular among iOS apps in the following genres: Lifestyle and Medical.
SDKs that are similar to QRCodeReaderViewController:
- PPRevealSideViewController in the User Interface and Graphics category
- SWRevealViewController in the User Interface and Graphics category
- SlackTextViewController in the User Interface and Graphics category
- RMDateSelectionViewController in the User Interface and Graphics category
- TOCropViewController in the Image Processing category
- JTSImageViewController in the Image Processing category
- JSQMessagesViewController in the Developer Tools category
- Square Reader in the Payments and Commerce category
Browse iOS and Android SDKs With the SDK ExplorerTry it for free
See how many apps integrate specific SDKs, how many times these SDKs have been downloaded, developer details, similar SDKs, and more.
Analyze installation and removal trends for SDKs. Discover which apps have removed or integrated specific SDKs in a given timeframe.
See which app categories or genres are most likely to use specific SDKs. Detect SDK market share per category.