TOCropViewController is an open-source UIViewController subclass SDK for cropping out sections of UIImage objects, as well as performing basic rotations.
Its primary SDK category is Image Processing and it's used by iOS apps.
Looking at download trends over the last month, the most popular iOS apps that use TOCropViewController are:
Using this information, it appears that TOCropViewController is Very Popular among iOS app developers.
Moreover, over the last 30 days, TOCropViewController has been…
- Installed on 348 iOS apps.
- Deleted from 258 iOS apps.
It's especially popular among iOS apps in the following genres: Social Networking and Graphics & Design.
SDKs that are similar to TOCropViewController:
- ECSlidingViewController in the User Interface and Graphics category
- REComposeViewController in the User Interface and Graphics category
- PPRevealSideViewController in the User Interface and Graphics category
- SlackTextViewController in the User Interface and Graphics category
- JSQMessagesViewController in the Developer Tools category
- RMDateSelectionViewController in the User Interface and Graphics category
- SWRevealViewController in the User Interface and Graphics category
- FXImageView in the Image Processing category
Browse iOS and Android SDKs With the SDK ExplorerTry it for free
See how many apps integrate specific SDKs, how many times these SDKs have been downloaded, developer details, similar SDKs, and more.
Analyze installation and removal trends for SDKs. Discover which apps have removed or integrated specific SDKs in a given timeframe.
See which app categories or genres are most likely to use specific SDKs. Detect SDK market share per category.