The SDNetworkActivityIndicator helps developers handle the showing / hiding of the iOS network activity indicator to allow multiple concurrent threads to show / hide the indicator such that the indicator remains visible until all the requests have completed and requested the indicator to be hidden.
Its primary SDK category is Developer Tools and it's used by iOS apps.
Looking at download trends over the last month, the most popular iOS apps that use SDNetworkActivityIndicator are:
Using this information, it appears that SDNetworkActivityIndicator is Popular among iOS app developers.
Moreover, over the last 30 days, SDNetworkActivityIndicator has been…
- Installed on 295 iOS apps.
- Deleted from 208 iOS apps.
It's especially popular among iOS apps in the following genres: Finance and Medical.
SDKs that are similar to SDNetworkActivityIndicator:
- ViewPagerIndicator in the User Interface and Graphics category
- NVActivityIndicatorView in the User Interface and Graphics category
- MONActivityIndicatorView in the User Interface and Graphics category
- WhisperSystems/jobmanager in the Developer Tools category
- Protobuf in the Developer Tools category
- Android Support Library V13 in the Developer Tools category
- SwiftDate in the Developer Tools category
- TSMessages in the Developer Tools category
Browse iOS and Android SDKs With the SDK ExplorerTry it for free
See how many apps integrate specific SDKs, how many times these SDKs have been downloaded, developer details, similar SDKs, and more.
Analyze installation and removal trends for SDKs. Discover which apps have removed or integrated specific SDKs in a given timeframe.
See which app categories or genres are most likely to use specific SDKs. Detect SDK market share per category.