The SecureMessage SDK is a test app for public key encryption on iOS.
Its primary SDK category is Security and Privacy and it's used by iOS apps.
Looking at download trends over the last month, the most popular iOS apps that use SecureMessage are:
Using this information, it appears that SecureMessage is Not Popular among iOS app developers.
Moreover, over the last 30 days, SecureMessage has been…
- Installed on 10 iOS apps.
- Deleted from 22 iOS apps.
It's especially popular among iOS apps in the following genres: Finance and Magazines & Newspapers.
SDKs that are similar to SecureMessage:
- RSA SecurID in the User Authentication category
- Google Cloud Messaging in the Push Notifications category
- OpenPGP in the Security and Privacy category
- Google Mobile Ads Consent AdMob SDK in the Security and Privacy category
- Confiant in the Security and Privacy category
- AESCrypt in the Security and Privacy category
- Retency in the Security and Privacy category
- ACRCloud in the Security and Privacy category
Browse iOS and Android SDKs With the SDK ExplorerTry it for free
See how many apps integrate specific SDKs, how many times these SDKs have been downloaded, developer details, similar SDKs, and more.
Analyze installation and removal trends for SDKs. Discover which apps have removed or integrated specific SDKs in a given timeframe.
See which app categories or genres are most likely to use specific SDKs. Detect SDK market share per category.