SecureUDID is an open-source sandboxed device identifier solution aimed at solving the main privacy issues that caused Apple to deprecate UDIDs.
Its primary SDK category is Developer Tools and it's used by iOS apps.
Looking at download trends over the last month, the most popular iOS apps that use SecureUDID are:
Using this information, it appears that SecureUDID is Popular among iOS app developers.
Moreover, over the last 30 days, SecureUDID has been…
- Installed on 72 iOS apps.
- Deleted from 157 iOS apps.
It's especially popular among iOS apps in the following genres: News and Lifestyle.
SDKs that are similar to SecureUDID:
- Protobuf in the Developer Tools category
- Android Support Library V13 in the Developer Tools category
- SwiftDate in the Developer Tools category
- TSMessages in the Developer Tools category
- JRSwizzle in the Developer Tools category
- Gloss in the Developer Tools category
- Kanna in the Developer Tools category
- DeepLinkKit in the Developer Tools category
Browse iOS and Android SDKs With the SDK ExplorerTry it for free
See how many apps integrate specific SDKs, how many times these SDKs have been downloaded, developer details, similar SDKs, and more.
Analyze installation and removal trends for SDKs. Discover which apps have removed or integrated specific SDKs in a given timeframe.
See which app categories or genres are most likely to use specific SDKs. Detect SDK market share per category.