SnapKit is a DSL to make Auto Layout easy on both iOS and OS X. It's simple and expressive at chaining DSL and allows building constraints with minimal amounts of code while ensuring they are easy to read and understand.
Its primary SDK category is User Interface and Graphics and it's used by iOS apps.
Looking at download trends over the last month, the most popular iOS apps that use SnapKit are:
Using this information, it appears that SnapKit is Very Popular among iOS app developers.
Moreover, over the last 30 days, SnapKit has been…
- Installed on 409 iOS apps.
- Deleted from 292 iOS apps.
It's especially popular among iOS apps in the following genres: Graphics & Design and Social Networking.
SDKs that are similar to SnapKit:
- MorphoKit by Idemia in the User Authentication category
- NYXImagesKit in the Image Processing category
- Apple ResearchKit and CareKit in the Connected Devices category
- ARToolKit in the AR and VR category
- StoreKit in the Payments and Commerce category
- InAppSettingsKit in the Developer Tools category
- PebbleKit in the Connected Devices category
- NumbusKit in the Developer Tools category
Browse iOS and Android SDKs With the SDK ExplorerTry it for free
See how many apps integrate specific SDKs, how many times these SDKs have been downloaded, developer details, similar SDKs, and more.
Analyze installation and removal trends for SDKs. Discover which apps have removed or integrated specific SDKs in a given timeframe.
See which app categories or genres are most likely to use specific SDKs. Detect SDK market share per category.