FXImageView is an SDK designed to simplify the application of common visual effects such as reflections and drop-shadows to images, and also to help the performance of image loading by handling it on a background thread.
Its primary SDK category is Image Processing and it's used by iOS apps.
Looking at download trends over the last month, the most popular iOS apps that use FXImageView are:
Using this information, it appears that FXImageView is Somewhat Popular among iOS app developers.
Moreover, over the last 30 days, FXImageView has been…
- Installed on 33 iOS apps.
- Deleted from 7 iOS apps.
It's especially popular among iOS apps in the following genres: Music and Entertainment.
SDKs that are similar to FXImageView:
- AsyncImageView in the Image Processing category
- Subsampling Scale Image View in the Image Processing category
- GestureImageView in the Image Processing category
- Shape Image View in the Image Processing category
- TouchImageView in the Image Processing category
- ImageViewZoom in the Image Processing category
- CTVideoPlayerView in the Video Processing and Streaming category
- Picasso in the Image Processing category
Browse iOS and Android SDKs With the SDK ExplorerTry it for free
See how many apps integrate specific SDKs, how many times these SDKs have been downloaded, developer details, similar SDKs, and more.
Analyze installation and removal trends for SDKs. Discover which apps have removed or integrated specific SDKs in a given timeframe.
See which app categories or genres are most likely to use specific SDKs. Detect SDK market share per category.