UserVoice is an SDK that offers product feedback management for growing SaaS companies.
Its primary SDK category is User Support and CRM and it's used by iOS apps.
Looking at download trends over the last month, the most popular iOS apps that use UserVoice are:
Using this information, it appears that UserVoice is Not Popular among iOS app developers.
Moreover, over the last 30 days, UserVoice has been…
- Installed on 12 iOS apps.
- Deleted from 5 iOS apps.
It's especially popular among iOS apps in the following genres: Weather and Music.
SDKs that are similar to UserVoice:
- Helpshift in the User Support and CRM category
- Plivo in the User Support and CRM category
- LivePerson in the User Support and CRM category
- Helpstack in the User Support and CRM category
- LiveChat in the User Support and CRM category
- inmobile SMS Gateway in the Communication category
- Salesforce Mobile SDK in the User Support and CRM category
- Tobit in the User Support and CRM category
Browse iOS and Android SDKs With the SDK ExplorerTry it for free
See how many apps integrate specific SDKs, how many times these SDKs have been downloaded, developer details, similar SDKs, and more.
Analyze installation and removal trends for SDKs. Discover which apps have removed or integrated specific SDKs in a given timeframe.
See which app categories or genres are most likely to use specific SDKs. Detect SDK market share per category.