Zucks Ad Network
Zucks Ad Network is a pay-per-click ad network SDK specialized in Japan's largest smartphones.
Its primary SDK category is Ad Networks and it's used by iOS apps.
Looking at download trends over the last month, the most popular iOS apps that use Zucks Ad Network are:
Using this information, it appears that Zucks Ad Network is Somewhat Popular among iOS app developers.
Moreover, over the last 30 days, Zucks Ad Network has been…
- Installed on 28 iOS apps.
- Deleted from 30 iOS apps.
It's especially popular among iOS apps in the following genres: News and Entertainment.
SDKs that are similar to Zucks Ad Network:
- Facebook Audience Network in the Ad Networks category
- AdFalcon in the Ad Networks category
- Voodoo Ads in the Ad Networks category
- Unity Ads in the Ad Networks category
- AdMarvel in the Ad Networks category
- AMoAd in the Ad Networks category
- AdGeneration in the Ad Networks category
- AdChina in the Ad Networks category
Browse iOS and Android SDKs With the SDK ExplorerTry it for free
See how many apps integrate specific SDKs, how many times these SDKs have been downloaded, developer details, similar SDKs, and more.
Analyze installation and removal trends for SDKs. Discover which apps have removed or integrated specific SDKs in a given timeframe.
See which app categories or genres are most likely to use specific SDKs. Detect SDK market share per category.